- Drying Refractory in Boilers
- New Energy-Saving for Cement Industry
- Meet us ,Germany exhibition 2015
- What is Insulating Fire Bricks?
- 5. How do you control the products quality?
- With strict quality control system throughout the materials selection and production process, our refractory and ceramic fiber products quality is effectively controlled to meet customer requirements.
From the raw materials selecting, our quality control begin. The quality certificates of raw materials are required and each batch will be tested before using. During production, the quality control are conducted by workers and then each piece will be sorted and examined by quality supervis
- 6. I’m not satisfied with the refractory materials I used before, can you propose more suitable pro
- Yes. Please give us the problems you faced, your requirements and the technical data of the products you used before. That we will give you our suggestion and propose the solution based on your special requirements.
- 7. What`s the lead time for my order?
- It depends on customers’ requirements and our production schedule. And usually we need 30-60 days for refractory bricks,10-25 days for unshaped refractory materials and 10-20 days for ceramic fiber blankets.
- 8. Can you offer Door-to-Door delivery?
- Yes, but only for some countries such us U.S., UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Russia, etc.